chinchilla on the loose

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Love Living in the City



Ok.........so I have a dog. Tonight we went on a peaceful walk at 9pm. He was very happy! Just when we were passing through his favorite part of the walk, at the park where he gets to go off leash and I get to pray that I don't get a ticket written for it, what do I see? That's right, a big bright yellow veiny dildo lying on a bench. For visual, please see exhibits A and B. I included 2 images because I regret that my night framing doesn't show the vibrancy of this find. No, I did not bring it home with me. I love living in the city. Yes, that IS a playground in the back ground.

On the other hand, on my way home when I had one block left to go, two seemingly drunk guys behind me started screaming obsenities at random people and hitting road signs. I picked up my pace.

Asslamu Alaikum

1 Comments:

Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I love the city.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home