chinchilla on the loose

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm soooooo hollow

I am so fucking sick of James Blunt, I could puke sushi and ice cream, eat it 2 hours later out of a peanut bowl at a bar, and it would still be better than hearing another James Blunt song. Are we as women so fucking desperate for love that we fall for this whiny fucking orchestrated (why don't u cater to the disillusioned romantic woman who wants someone to whine about her?) shit with no substance at all?

Please, give me a fucking break.

I'm guessing not many male fans out there. If you are, at least stick to some decent songs like "black" or "that song" or "100,000 miles" or "I wanna be adored" or "here without you" orrrr, ugh.....anything's fucking better!!!!!!!!

Come on! NO MORE JAMES BLUNT!

2 Comments:

Blogger P said...

I can't say that I'm a fan. Have you seen his music video where he's on fire? He's on fucking fire, but won't stop singing anyway! There's no justice in the world... but at least this ought to warm your heart a bit, even tho it sounds highly unscientific.

4:00 PM  
Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

yeah, he's a bit annoying, but teh music is great right after a breakup. And only then, any otehr time, you are just as whiny as he is.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home