chinchilla on the loose

Friday, October 06, 2006

I want a massage........

So I’m sick today and the day is almost over. I know I should be staying away from the DC, but I was totally crashing. I’ve committed at this point to process as many orders as I have paper clips for in my magnetic paper clip thingie. Everyone is trailing out of the building early, except us of course I have no energy for any more.

It will be a waste of a Friday night and all day I’ve been dreaming of Miso soup and the Price is Right. I just got my ass whooped in scrabble to add insult to injury. My back is sore for no apparent reason; and a back massage complete with lotion and warm hands sounds effing awesome right now. I wish my dog had softer paws and opposable thumbs.

I'm feeling super whiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home