chinchilla on the loose

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ClicheClicheCliche

So what is being in love vs. loving some one? It’s kind of unexplainable………it’s love with a twist. It just feels different. It’s that little bit of excitement and passion. It’s different for everyone. And you can’t force it to happen, or stop it when it does. It’s not in your mind – it’s in your gut and it compels you.

Since I recently went through a break up, I also recently went through the, “I’m going to ask for advice, not because I really need advice, but because I already know the answer and need it reinforced over and over again because I’m scared” stage. If you’ve never been there, then a hearty fcuk you to you! At some point, I consulted my friend Sleaza SlideItIn. Don’t worry; this is just her p0rn name. Sleaza and her husband have a great marriage. Watching them interact is inspiring and their love and respect for each other is as certain as sunrise. They’ve had one problem in their marriage and they’ve solved it as a team – and it’s clear she is married to her best friend and lover. I asked her, “How do you know when it’s right? After a year and a half if I don’t know, that’s bad right? I should know by now right?”

Sleaza and her husband were friends before they got together. She replied “I always felt a little different about him. I knew before we even got together. I was single for a while, and since I’m a positive person, I was making the most of it and really enjoying it. When something started happening between him and I, ever so slightly, I started freaking out and locking myself up in my room shaking and crying in the dark because I knew deep down in my heart that if he and I got together I would never get to be single again and a whole new stage of my life would begin”.

And that’s not normal. It’s love with a twist.

Thank you, Sleaza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home