chinchilla on the loose

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ever had a restraining order against you?

Yesterday was a snow day! I had to go to court in the morning for a ticket that I put off paying. It was the first time I’ve ever been “arraigned”. I plead no contest, which I think is really weird. I mean, it’s not guilty, and not not guilty. But imho, it has to be one or the other. I mean, even if you have an explanation, you’re still guilty. Whateva’! It was an interesting experience…..there were attractive firemen there. Took the rest of the day off.

Not much sleep lately. I need sleep and detox. I’m in a really randomly bad mood today and not sure why. I really miss my dog. Floyd was super high on the way to work today. I hope for his sake that he went straight to his desk and didn’t talk to any one for an hour or two.

On the bright side, a new guy has been sleeping over lately and he’s a great cuddler – just in time for winter! I somehow forgot how much it sucks when some one leaves your bed in the morning when you really want them there.

The Jamie show is really good today. I love the Jamie show – stream it every morning. If you don’t, you’re missing out. She’s awesome! She just had a kid though. A little too much kid talk. I miss the “I have the balls to admit I crawled through my boyfriend's doggie door to spy on him and found out he was indeed cheating on me” Jamie. I don’t know if I’d crawl through a doggie door, but I think that’s awesome! There’s an expert on the radio saying all men cheat or want to cheat. That’s depressing. Stalking must be good times. I had a stalker in high school. Once he brought a ladder to my parent’s house and tried to get into my bedroom at night.

The last time he tried to contact me was four years ago. He sent me a fake horoscope thing (no clue how he found my email). It asked me a bunch of questions and said it would give me a love prediction. When it was done I got a message saying “Thank you, your answers have been sent to Asshole McDouchebag”.

I used to know all of my ex’s passwords and codes to his house and family’s houses. He broke my heart and I didn’t even check his email once after. Pretty proud of myself! I honestly thought I was a lot more neurotic than that!

……..A stalker would really boost my self esteem these days…….If you’re interested please leave a comment, and I’ll give details as to my location ; )

2 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

I'd like to be the first one to volunteer to be your stalker. Please give me your address and locations that you like to frequent so that I can get started right away. Ty :-)

2:01 PM  
Blogger P said...

You'd like to be the first but the signs are not good. Things are... inauspicious. The sow's liver is sickly and deformed. The planets are not aligned and the flock of birds did not rise as one from the woods. Ominous portents speak of a bleak future. And... I have a stalking contract going back to 1994.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home