chinchilla on the loose

Thursday, October 26, 2006

But my lips hurt real bad!

It's chapstick time of the year again, and with that, Nappy Dyno quoting time is in full effect. Ive realized, that there are two types of people in the world - those who get Napoleon, and those who don't. And frankly....I don't want to be friends with those who don't. It's not that I'm a hater, it's that I won't ever identify with you. High school sucked - it was awkward, tedious and political. If you've never felt like that much of a dork then you'll only be able to stare at me blankly with your pretty innocent eyes at half the awful high school memories I have. And furthermore, if you enjoy politics than chances are you could be a car salesman.....and they're NOBODY'S FRIENDS.

So it snowed and snowed and it was nice. I got to wake up with my new BOYFRIEND Gus and the bed was colder as soon as he left. I got to ride into work without Floyd which was peaceful and quiet. I got to bundle up in a nice warm sweater. And I got to drink as much hot tea and miso soup as I wanted. And yes, my lips were totally chapped. From now on I am helpless with out my lip balm.

So Gus has this blog address and has had it since the day this masterpiece was formed. Is this a mistake? Who knows? I mean, he could use it for evil purposes.....but somehow I don't sense an evil bone in his body. If he cares about me, I guess he's seen exactly who I am and what I want and would be gone if he didn't like it. And if not, then I guess he'll simply get his just desserts - because being with me without caring about me, really isnt' worth all that trouble. I'm sure it's impossible to know, let alone date Stephanie Klein without some one saying "dang! Are you sure? She aborted twins because her husband was cheating on her! Can you say 'bag lady?'" And she's not holding back!

I'll be sleeping alone tonight, but I have new flannel sheets to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home