chinchilla on the loose

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pandas and Wine

I watched very sentimental mothery shows tonight. Perhaps I was too fatigued to change the channel, perhaps I really wanted to know. The story of Mahjong was on animal planet and they followed the birth closely.
Her baby hit a wall on the way out, while it was squirted out, hit a wall! A cute baby giraffe hits the cold hard ground at 6 feet squirted out with it's lanky long body and it forces it to stand right up. Maybe this difficulty at the very start makes you stronger. It makes me wonder about the warm bath tub trend...and even then, aren't they just postponing the coldness until the baby is out of the warm water? Maybe it's more gradual, but life isn't always gradual.
People you love don't get gradually killed by drunk drivers in a snow storm right before Christmas.
Pandas are said to be mean....whatever. All animals are mean, if you rub them the wrong way...me included.
The other show that was on on TLC was "Paralyzed and Pregnant" and I'm not going to get into that at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home