chinchilla on the loose

Monday, December 25, 2006

Waiting for Brunch and Killing Myself!

I love food and I love to eat it. I love everthing about the eating experience. Add a bottle of wine, or a marg and my oral senses are heightened and in ecstacy. If you love food, you will love this blog - http://wellfed.typepad.com/

Last weekend Gus and I made the Chicken Potato chili and it came out great. I hope we will invest in some cookbooks and do this more often, because while going out is great, and it's nice to get dressed up, and lazy, and have some one else do all the work once in a while, the creation of your own meal that you love is a passionate learning process.

There are so many things I want to learn how to make. And so many ingredients I want to work with more: cilantro, avocado, garlic, chili, cayenne pepper, okra, shrimp, scallops, mozarella, parsley, spinach, strawberries, olives, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, dill, basil, tofu, shredded chicken, red onions, yellow onions, green onions, peppers......

I just had a mini orgasm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

That was the best Chili ever babe!!! I'm looking forward to making many, many more great meals with you!!!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home