chinchilla on the loose

Monday, December 25, 2006

One Thing Missing

One of the people closest to me in my life is also the one most futherst away. Rarely a day goes by that we do not communicate, and when it does, I miss him terribly. He's been with me through moves, and heartbreaks, and pet surgeries, unemployment, and never ceases to make my days better with charm, wit, and caring.

Unfortunately, he lives in another country, or the 54th state or something ; ) and I haven't seen him in years. But when other friends and I have grown apart, ran out of things to say to each other, and lost touch, it says a lot that we still have things to ramble on about.

I miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

I've missed you too, and I've been thinking about you all throughout Christmas! I'm really happy that my contraband has reached you (what with all the lying and misrepresenting I did, and the Sortation Plant nonsense) and you liked it!

And if we ever run out of things to ramble about, we'll just have to start speaking in tongues. ;)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home