chinchilla on the loose

Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Partying Galore

Another monday and another good weekend gone, with only memories, and some fuzzy, to get me through another week. At least this one is a short one. I have Thursday off again and will attempt some more Christmas shopping. My brother wants a book and I don't know what to get him. Said he might want to read a classic. Any suggestions? He'll read pretty much anything, from William Gibson to Arundhati Roy. Please, please, help.

The work party was ok, I played skeeball for the first time ever and had a great time. I even played some video games, driving ones. But they weren't that great. If the seats on the motorcycles don't vibrate, I just can't get that into it. A lot of the younger folk used it as an excuse to all get wasted together. Glad I got out in time - before some one convinced me to have a drink, or two, or three or four. It was kind of wierd hanging outand having the Bclub master close but acting so distant. It's wierd the way One day you share so much with some one, and the next everything is different.

The formal evening party was great! Gus was a great date and brought me flowers, and really looked hot in his suit. We must find more reasons to get dressed up! It feels nice to feel pretty. We snuck into a closed exhibit and got kicked out, it felt naughty and fun. But we didn't get to make the rockets, that closed down early.

The ugly sweater party was fun too! As usual my chili was a great hit, but really only after hours. I don't know how to make that many things, so it's good that I know how to make at least one well. I humped an anteater. That anteater got a lot of action that night. First it took it from a bear, then me, then went home with a beautiful young woman. I'm sure her cat will have her way with him too.

Gus and I picked a couple's brain about an idea we have that while it would get us out of the office and working for ourselves, might turn us into alcoholics. Please vote yes, on stem cell research, especially if it is liver related.

On sunday I hung out with my mommy which I never do because we have nothing in common and she's such an introvert. I guess it had been so long that I had enough to talk about though, and so did she. It's kind of wierd when I see/hear my friends who can do all sorts of things with their mom, makes me feel lonely that I can't some times. She's recovering from her surgery very well.

Then I drank whiskey on an empty stomach and felt naseaus. Decided to sleep on the couch. Gus slept on the hardwood floor beside the couch so he could be with me. It made me feel very safe and very cared for. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

I'll sleep next to you on the floor anytime babe!! Miss you!!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Inorganik said...

You know I wasn't trying to be distant... why did you write that?

11:36 AM  
Blogger chinchilla said...

I thought we talked about this? I know you weren't TRYING to be distant but it turned out that way anyway.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home