chinchilla on the loose

Friday, December 29, 2006

I've Found the Cure!

OK, so I am at work. I don’t know anyone who works at my office, who’s at work right now because they have to.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6217485.stm

This link might not work later, but we made BBC headline news, and yet I am at work. It must be because I’m curing cancer. I know, I know – no one person can do it, that’s why the whole office is open.

OK, even Pfizer is closed, and they actually ARE curing cancer. The bitching could go on forever.

Hold on, somebody needs something from me – NO THEY DON’T!

Our Governor had declared a state wide emergency and put the National Guard on standby, it is snowing hard outside and will now continue through Sunday instead of Saturday as previously promised. But we’re here.

Grocery stores are closed; they carry baby formula. We don’t, but we’re open.

Maybe I'll start on curing boredom.

2 Comments:

Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

You need to start working in my offoce. we're like Maryland, we close at the threat of snow (I lived there, I know).

9:11 PM  
Blogger chinchilla said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home