chinchilla on the loose

Monday, November 13, 2006

You Make Me So Sick I Want to Vomit All Over You!

I know I've already blogged today! But I had to share my full disgust with the advertising and corporate world!!!!! How dare you? How dare you use blog comments as an advertising tool. Stop sending texts to my phone. Stop all the junk mail. Stop the spam. Stop calling my parent's house.

This is too much. I hate you I hate you I hate you!

How do you live with yourself?

I don't know what's worse!

Is it the fact that I actually got excited that I had a fan that didn't know me and that fame and fortune and a great book deal were just around the corner?

Or is it the fact that the thing being advertised in this scammy way is also a scam. One of those heinus programs where they ask for $30 so they can send you some make money from home pamphlet and when you do it's a stupid pyramid scheme letter.

This is so evil. You know who sends in for those? People who don't have the money to lose. Single moms? Less educated and fortunate people? Unemployed people who are starting to hit rock bottom and getting desperate?

I hate you - and I'll be laughing when I know you've become Satan's personal blow up doll in the fiery pits of hell!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

heck yes! eff those corporate & advertising people!!!!!!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home