chinchilla on the loose

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sooooo.....I'm hungover, both my feet are somehow injured (don't reacall andy incidences) and i'm drinking a beer and watching a cop out my window. I feel like a bad person. I could be giving blood/plasma some where...volunteering in a soup kitchen....but instead I'm doing this.

If I was a SATC character which one would I be? I'm not sure.....Probably a mix of Charolette and Carrie. Probably more Carrie. I'm a hopeless romantic, but not nearly as goal driven "must get married", keep your "eyes on the Prize" as Charolette. And I'd never give up a night of partying for a s3x toy. While what Carrie did to Aidan, while he was redoing her floors is towards the very bottom of the gradient that makes you a good person in life...I do know where she was coming from. Bad Bad girl :(

One favorite quote from the show: "A sex toy doesn't bring you flowers or go home to meet your parents" which I've changed to "A sex toy doesn't bring you flowers and hold your hair back when you puke". But then again.....a sex toy doesn't knock you up so u puke from morning sickness, and otherwise you're just puking from random collegestyle fun, and who remembers who hold your hair THEN anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

The difference between a man and a sex toy is that, for better or worse, a sex toy will never surprise you. [And, on the off chance that it does, you can sue.]

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home