chinchilla on the loose

Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions

1. Start re-learning Ukrainian. A lot of family is coming to visit from Poland soon and I don't want to be an ugly American. I know it won't take very long because I start thinking in Ukrainian pretty quickly if I'm exposed to it enough.

2. Try to figure out what's wrong with Bish - get that urine sample somehow. Good times.

3. Mini make-over - I started using the Crest strips and I really need to figure out something to do with my hair. I'm so bored with it. I can't go darker because my eyebrows are too blonde but I've never had a hair STYLE. and I'd really like some STYLE. But I'm lazy - so it needs to be wash and wear because my getting ready routine needs to be less than 10 minutes including make up - but not including clothing. Any ideas?

4. Volunteer more. I failed at that this year. I'm really lucky and need to give back more.

5. Take more pictures.

6. Lower my BMI. It's currently normal - but at the far end of normal. Difficult to know since I don't believe in scales (I lift weights and muscle weights more than fat....blah blah blah) so I'll have to go by the way jeans fit.

7. Read one book/month.

8. Try to be less jealous - I'll never be one of those skinny chicks with thick hair - and I should accept that.

9. Try to be more positive - especially about my job.

10. Dress up more and take advantage of the youth I have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home