chinchilla on the loose

Monday, November 19, 2007

Flowers of the Past Year





























......thank you, Gus. I am being spoiled with flowers. This will of course lead to a fight in the future where I am incensed and yelling, "you never bring me flowers any more!" Women, you can't be nice to them without setting yourself up for failure. JK - hopefully.

The sucky thing about flowers, and I've never seen one I didn't like, I that they're pretty for a while, then they die. And I always get sad about the beauty that will not be harnessed except for my memory. So I've gotten in the habit of taking pics. And here they are....

2 Comments:

Blogger Inorganik said...

"I am spoiled with flowers...this will of course in the future lead to a fight where I am yelling, "you never bring me flowers anymore!" .... ???

Women.

3:12 PM  
Blogger chinchilla said...

Yup, we're a mystery wrapped in a conundrum. ; )

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home