chinchilla on the loose

Monday, September 24, 2007

Chick Flicks

It's getting colder and time for fall. I've got a bit of a cold but nothing that a chick flick, blankie and bottle of wine can't fix. A room mate once told an ex of mine that there are 3 movies that every guy should have in order to keep a girl happy and always have something to watch if he brings home a date.....Pretty Woman, Grease and something else. I've never gotten into any of these. So in mental prep for the winter, I'm dreaming of my favorite chick flicks, and wish I was home this fine Monday - as I do all mondays though.

Thelma and Louise
Great Expectations
Sense and Sensibility
Little Women
Beautiful Girls
My Best Friend's Wedding
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Pretty in Pink
When Harry Met Sally - pretty much anything Meg Ryan, pre-collagen lip injections
Fried Green Tomatoes
Joy Luck Club
Hope Floats
Where the Heart Is
Bridget Jones' Diary

Agghhh - Favorite Wine - Sauvignon Blanc

Favorite blankie - Gus.

1 Comments:

Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I used to make boys watch "Like Water for Chocolate" in the original Spanish.

A lot of guys like one chick flick in particular - "Love Actually"

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home