chinchilla on the loose

Monday, August 27, 2007

The Flip Side

On the other hand - I'm always wondering where all these places are that are better than this that people keep disappearing to - every time some one quits. While working for yourself on your passion is a great reason to quit, sometimes I'm reminded that I have it pretty good after all.

Recently, a very sweet, pretty, and bodacious girl quit here to go to do sales for a bike company - but someone - my former boss actually - supposedly saw her dancing at the local "Gentlemen's" club.

The sad thing is that she probably makes a lot more than I do - and so she should. I didn't even know strippers could be that gorgeous - every one I ever knew had a stretched out stomach and bad hair. I'm still glad I don't have to take my clothes off for money.

2 Comments:

Blogger chinchilla said...

And this is her webiste...if at work - proceed with caution. Dang!

http://joyevonne.com/portfolio.html

7:30 PM  
Blogger P said...

Trouble is, your income is bound to go up with time spent in your profession whereas it's the exact opposite for her - unless she lucks out somehow or has other skills to fall back on, she may have to jump to progressively less pleasant lines of employment as her income in any one line of work declines with age, complete with more and more plastic surgery, all on a glorious road straight to hell. By 40, you'll have a corner office, I think... she might be on a corner. That's what's sad.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home