chinchilla on the loose

Friday, August 10, 2007

Playing Hooky

I took the day off yesterday to go to WaterWorld with Gus and some friends and it was awesome!!!!!!! Started off the day with skipping a workout and breakfast from one of my favorite burrito places - wait no, my favorite. Then made a feast for the Bishop who turned 4! He definitely enjoyed it but threw up later. The second time in a couple of days - and for some reason he's enjoying puking on my comforter. That's ok, it's getting cleaned a lot.

WaterWorld was packed even though it was a weekday. This was probably because it was super hot, and sunny, and school is starting back up next week for most kids. I'd say the highlight of it was my favorite ride - Storm - and laying down in the wavepool trying to avoid having the wave toss me around. Also, finally got to do the Lazy River of urine and annoying kids - which was relaxing when the kids stfu........

Then a great episode of Friends was on while Gus napped - he really should be a professional sleeper. I made a vodka tonic and got ready for dinner.

At dinner I ordered a new favorite, and came in second in the NTN Trivia - ; ) We went home and watched some SATC before passing out.

Overall....a perfect day. Didn't even remember that I lost my cell phone on Wednesday night. We should all play hooky more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

I agree baby, that was a perfect day!!!! We NEED to do it more often!!!!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home