chinchilla on the loose

Friday, July 06, 2007

What a great Week!

Saturday:
We go to the public pool. It's fun enough. On the way home after stopping for some beer I wiped out, and I mean wiped out. Not fell and scratched my knee, I fell up the stairs, tore a bunch of skin off my shin, bloodied my big toe and broke the toe nail, cramped up my foot which still hurts, and almost rolled off the stairs into the weeds. I was sober as a supreme court judge and haven't ate it like that in a loooooong time. My allergies are driving me nuts - never had any before this year.

Sunday:
Not too bad - went to the beach, floated on floaties and drank a cocktail and then to the rents' for some delish bbq. My allergies are driving me nuts - and making me pretty miserable.

Monday:
Woke up in sooo much pain. Despite sunscreening, was sun burnt and my abs mysteriously hurt every time I move using my core. Sooooo much pain! Car dies on the way to Gus's house - first time my car has ever just died and left me stranded. It couldn't do it in a luckier place though, I had a parking spot to pull into and didn't have to pay to have it towed. Towing sucks. Allergies are driving me nuts.

Tuesday:
Get a ride to work, am here late - walk into a total mess. Allergies are driving me nuts.

Wednesday:
Should have been a great day but yours truly drank too much and got way too emotional. I'm at the phase in a relationship where everything is perfect and I want it to stay that way and I'm deathly afraid that it won't. I'm afraid that all the great things Gus does will fade away into the complacent relationship place that some people end up in, and wake up 30 years later having dinner across from each other and nothing to talk about or nothing nice to say. I can't handle things going this well - how crazy is that? Allergies are driving me nuts.

Thursday:
Wake up totally hung over and totally guilty. The night before is completely fuzzy and I know I was pissed and a totally bitch to some one who doesn't deserve it. I ask the boss if I can leave early and I finally catch a break and get off early. Woohooo! And then while I'm at Gus's house making up with him we get a letter from his whorebitchlandlord who is trying to milk him and his roomie for money already - and it's only the second month there!!!!!! she's a totally BITCH! I can't stand it when people mess with people I care about! UGH! I shouldn't have children and a gun - one or the other maybe, but not both. Allergies are driving me nuts.

Friday:
Finally wake up in a good mood, with Gus holding me and bish being cute and the weekend coming up! Then bish broke my full length mirror. Does that mean there's seven years of bad luck to follow this week of bad luck and bitchiness??????????? I hope not.

My allergies are driving me nuts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

There won't be any bad luck baby, today has been a great day so far for both of us and it will only get better from here!!!! :-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Allergies SUCK!

10:31 PM  
Blogger chinchilla said...

Or in my case, they blow! hahahaha - I crack me up!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home