chinchilla on the loose

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mission : Hydration

The long weekend is gone and as usual I'm spending the beginning of my work week rehydrating. I love water, but I don't like being at work. I'd be perfectly happy I think if the work week was only about 30 hours - that's about how long it really takes me to do my job - maybe even less.

I am now 28 years old and I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up. My birthday came and went and didn't feel like too much of a birthday. I actually got ditched on my birthday by the couple that Gus and I were supposed to be camping with. Who does that? It's not habitual on her part so I already forgive her, but when I got the call cancelling plans it could have been a highway straight to having an awful day. After sulking for an hour and deciding that Gus and I weren't going to go, we invited some people over to bbq all the food that I bought for camping and Balderdashed late into the night. I forgot how great that game is!

For my birthday, I got beautiful long stemmed roses at work, perfume, a small shopping spree, perfume, a great necklace, yummy lotion and soap set, a mix cd........some of my friends are way too good to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

baby, I'm so proud of you again for not letting the cancellation bring you down and that we made a GREAT day out of a disappointing situation!!!
I'm soooooo happy that you had a GREAT weekend, I had such a blast with you and love you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!! xoxox :-)

3:35 PM  
Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I wasn't invited, boohoo.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home