chinchilla on the loose

Monday, April 23, 2007

Westboro Baptist Church

This twisted group is going to protest the Vtech funerals because aparently Cho was sent by God to punish America for their outspoken diapproval of the group - claiming that of course it must be so, because God was certainly not sleeping last monday.

I'm ebarassed to be of the same flesh that these people are and disgusted. How much more painful can they make this for the families of victims? They're going to find out I guess. Makes me wish I beleived in God because then I might expect these people to burn in hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger P said...

These people are seriously fucked up. It's too bad their manifesto doesn't include flying away on a spaceship.

8:38 PM  
Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Seriously, they are not human.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home