chinchilla on the loose

Monday, April 09, 2007

Rants and Raves

I've been spending a lot of time on craigslist rants and raves - lotta angry people out there - and so much hate. I don't know why people spend their days posting rants about how much they hate mexicans, fat people, gay people, republicans, democrats.....blah blah blah. Some of the posts are so mean and dirty. Then there's the ones that have normal titles but you click on it only to find a pic of a prolapsed recturm or something. What's wrong with you people?

Tom Lykes is one of such people. He spends every day trying to convince the world how completely happy he is. He spent the first 15 mintues of the show today, yelling at me about I have nothing to say (yelling at me!) and how men don't listen to anything that women have to say because all we do is blather gossip and inanity and the only reason that men pretend to listen because they have to do it to get laid. He said to get any idea out of my head that a guy could be listening. He doesn't say this in nice or helpful way. He is clearly saying it to get people riled up.

There is always anger in his voice and his laughs sound forced.

Happy people care about each other, what they feel, what they say, what hurts, what doesn't, what makes their lover smile, what makes their lover cry. He's sad - and yet I don't feel bad for this hate spewing beast.

And Gus, you're the best - I always feel like you're listening and interested - if not, you're the best faker ever!

Gotta go hit refresh on the rants and raves....

5 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Thanks baby!! I really am listening to you :-)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Inorganik said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Inorganik said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Inorganik said...

....And yet you listen to this guy every day! That's why they put him on the air, because a lot of people like the drama! It's like you said, "I gotta go hit refresh on the rants and raves..."

12:10 PM  
Blogger chinchilla said...

As you know I'm a passionate person...and I'd rather love to hate something than feel nothing...as I often do at work. This stuff at least keeps my brain going- not everything on R and R and talk radio is crap.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home