chinchilla on the loose

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pick that shit up!

It's 2007 in an educated prosperous city and people still littler. I just got out of my car at the local Subway (mmmmmmm.............does anyone else giggle when they ask for double meat?) and I almost stepped on a half full Starbucks cup. I looked around and there were cigarette butts and napkins all over the place, with a garbage can steps away. Who does that? It's our city, it looks pretty much of the time, why make it ugly? I just don't get it? It boggles my little mind!

I once saw a family eating fast food in the parking lot and when they were done they just opened the car doors and threw their garbage on the ground and then drove away. People are pigs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

People are pigs!! It's scary just knowing that there are people out there like that who just don't give a shit and don't respect the environment!! Maybe someday mother nature will pay them back and a tree will fall on them or something!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger MOM said...

Or and icicle will fall from the roof and impale them in the heart. I'm getting morbid here. Sorry. Read it in a book.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home