chinchilla on the loose

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Australia's Next Top Model???

So last night I stumbled on Australia's Next Top Model which seems to be franchised ANTM because it uses much of the same wording and similar graphics, but lacks the big headed Tyra - and dare I say I almsot missed her? Her Australian counterpart is much less, if at all full of herself and therefore not as fun to hate.

So if ANTM didn't bug me enough, the ladies on the Australian version are even hotter and skinnier and they all already look like super models and I can't believe any of them would have a hard time getting contracts. One girl was almost kicked off for looking like she has an eating disorder, although honestly I'm not sure what made the judges focus on her amongst the other rail thin gazelles on the show.

Why do I watch this crap and do this to myself???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home