chinchilla on the loose

Monday, February 05, 2007

Give Me Money

Another weekend of drinking and eating has passed, complete with one ridiculous face first fall in the snow - note - don't run and jump on a sled before you know how slick it is or isn't. On sunday morning the weather finally wom and I couldn't help but feel anti social and bitter about all that isn't right with my life and my world. I couldn't even drag myself out to a superbowl party. And Gus's sweet attempts to cheer me up failed - but they did show me that some one cared about my mood and that made things better.

Today, everyone is talking about the SB commercials and the half time show and I feel left out.

It was nice to spend a weekend completely at home though. I feel like the rest of the month will be so much running around that I need to embrace my chance to stay home, watch bad movies on TV, and SATC re runs, and cook for myself. Even tried to get in to Grey's but couldn't, perhaps I need to start from the beginning. Oh pesto - why must you be so evil but yummy?

I am looking for a second job. It's really sad that with a Master's I don't make enough money for my lifestyle - it isn't after all full of diamonds and Dom. I am looking for anything flexible that'll pay me at least $10/hour. Catering would be good - but not serving - because I'm awful at it and dread every shift. So please let me know if you know of anything. Also, if you just feel like giving me money, then feel free. Paypal link to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home