chinchilla on the loose

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Opening Day

Opening day was so much fun. It was a gorgeous day to be off, and a nice tradition to attend. I was in such a good mood that I didn't even mind the complete @ss rape that is pricing at baseball stadiums. I also had a hot dog - my first in years that wasn't of tofu or turkey and it was so good. Can you get into the stadium just to buy a dog? Would that be taking it too far?

Gus and I drank like champs and he tried his hardest to be "that guy" so much that the woman sitting next to him asked her husband to switch seats with her - LOL.

I love days off. Last night I went to sleep embarassingly early - I won't say what time. I had so much energy this morning and was finally rehydrated and ready for life - only to come here and have the life sucked out of me in the first two hours of my boring job.

I'm really bored of my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home