chinchilla on the loose

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wierd Dreams

So I look like crap today - my eyes are read and older looking, my nose is dry from blowing it, and I didn't get any of my beauty sleep. At least the Zicam seesm to have worked and my nose isn't leaking like it was yesterday.

I tossed and turned all night for the second night in a row - that sometimes happens on monday night since I'm worked up from volleyball - but yesterday I was super tired, not feeling well, and I have no idea why - maybe it was Zicam. I remember dreaming a bit, which means I slept, but I also remember seeing almost every hour count up on my alarm clock - one by one.

So in my dream I wake up and I'm trying to get ready for work. I prefer to get ready on my own since I have many girly routines, rather than with a guy in the room - franky they're distracting. So I'm trying to get some privacy but my bf won't leave and ends up staying around way too close proximity, JUST to piss me off. So he won't let me to the point where I'm almost crying so instead I crawl back into bed. I don't wake up for work until 11 something!!!!! I'm freaking out but he doesn't care still - he doesn't get the big deal. I guess he doesn't realize it'st he day after st. Patty's and my boss is just going to think I got wasted and didn't even call in!

I know I'm going to get fired....I call the general work number and get the message "I'm sorry, our phone system is down, IT is working on the issue" omGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I go out for some reason at this point, just wandering around, then I decide to call my coworker who does what I do, but I can't figure out how to work my phone. I CAN NEVER USE MY CELL IN DREAMS - DOES THAT HAPPEN TO YOU? Then I realize I am lost and really hungry, and my phone turns into a phone sandwich. I decide I will nibble on it, and it's good - like turkey and mayo and sprouts, then I realize I'd overdone it and I ate all the buttons I need to make it work.

WTF?

I'm soo tired today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home