chinchilla on the loose

Monday, June 18, 2007

Tired on a Monday

Soooo very tired and this last part of the day is dragging. After my regular sunday night cap, I got sucked in to an episode of SATC - it waws a good one, one of the season finales. Also, I had to wait for Gus to show up so I could hug him before sleep.

As a kid I remember watching movies in which women had sophisitcaed accents and gray London Fog - and at the end of a date would ask - "Would you like to come up for a nightcap?" This drove me nuts. WTF is a nightcap. I had no idea. I pictured two people sitting around with slippers and those big white nightgowns that grannies wear in cartoons - complete with poofy sleeping hat. This hat in my head was - the NIGTH CAP.

Now that I am older and a wee bet less naive - is nightcap just code for "wanna screw?".

1 Comments:

Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Basically, yeah.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home