chinchilla on the loose

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weekend Woes

So I'm coming out of one of the most difficult weekends in my life. First I thought I had to break up with the great boyfriend, who I really want to eat onioin rings with. So I spent the weekend avoiding him and not talking to him. I guess I was too heartbroken and didn't want to hear a truth that might not be what I wanted to hear. So instead I just avoided the issue. This goes against everything that I try to do in a relationship, and everything that I would want some one to do for me, so I guess I deserve the ending to the weekend that I got.

After napping on sunday night, I got up to lock up around 11pm and to make sure bish was in the room. Then I noticed, he's no where to be found.....not on the roof, not in the back yard, and I'm running around the house frantic and calling his name. BISHOP! BISHOP!

The roomie woke up and drove me to some of his favorite spots - the creek...his frisbee park.....then we decide that we must be missing something, and he really must be at home. During this whole time I'm crying histerically and dreading seeing a brown lump dead on the side of the fucking road. Turns out, he was indeed at home. The roomie locked him out at night! And some how he got outside our back yard fence....but he was just chilling behind it and couldn't get back in I guess.

I didn't realize that the roomie was responsible until Monday morning, at which point I txted him to that effect - but I've yet to receive an apology. I need an apology from him! I need that closure!

2 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Do you really think you deserve the scare you had with the bish? When misunderstandings like that happen with people you care about, you end up punishing yourself enough as is, with doubt and fear gnawing on your insides first and then a whole lot of guilt joining the festivities. If some great karmic hand in the sky did in fact reach down and snatch the bish when you needed his company, that's just cruel.

As for the roomie, did I mention I know where he lives? ;)

7:05 PM  
Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

So do I am I'm willing to organize a beat down if need be.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home