chinchilla on the loose

Monday, July 09, 2007

Most of the time, I waver between the glass is half full or half empty. I'm generally a happy person, especially now that I've found someone like Gus to share my time with, but sometimes trip over how the world sucks for so many of the starving, poor, sick...........

In the past couple of weeks, I've been more glass is half empty, and it has dog hair in it.

In the last week, I've been the glass is half empty, and I just want to drink whatever straight hard liquor is in it, then break it so that I have something to cut myself with.......Wait, first I'd use it to cut this woman named Jackie who is messing with the person I'm head over heels in love with.

I'm ok - really - just feeling dramatic.

4 Comments:

Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

It's going to be OK. It will get better and we will find a house and I will help you cut that Jackie bitch.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Inorganik said...

It's important to be positive D... Don't you have a lot more things to be happy about than down about?

9:28 AM  
Blogger chinchilla said...

Yes - I do. It's some kind of phase I'm going through right now. I'm sure it'll be glass full in no time! Thank you.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

baby, I'm sorry that it has been a rough, down, glass half empty past few weeks for you. We will get through this time and I'm here for anything that you need. Just stay positive and things will turn out ok. I love you soooooooooooooooo much baby!!!!! xoxoxo

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home