chinchilla on the loose

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Still Pissed

I'm up in the middle of the night. I woke up at 4:30am on saturday - antsy about the move and couldn't go back to sleep. This was ok since I had some last minute grabbing of stuff and stuffing of stuff into boxes and stuff to get done. Also ran to the store to make sure my moving crew (thank you again!) had something to drink other than beer. Gatorade AM - not sure what makes it the AM since caffeine would defeat the whole purpose of Gatorade but whatever - it was yummy.

On my first night trying to get into my apartment my roommate locked Gus and I out. I had already expressed my dislike of living on the ground level, more specifically sleeping on the ground level. I live 9 blocks from my old place where I've woken up to gunshots twice. I've shot guns and rifles before and know the difference between the sound of a firework and a gunshot - but I digress. So completely locked out in both entrances on the first night and in a bikini - no shirt - Gus is forced to crawl in through my open bedroom window which is really easy and now at least two of my neighbours know that. Ya thanks.

My only consolation is that when I checked just know, there are fewer registered sex offenders in my new area than my previous one, where I was surrounded by them. Thank you, National Sex Offender Registry!

Hmm....I wonder what's up with facebook.

1 Comments:

Blogger chinchilla said...

Not pissed anymore - the therapy of writing = )

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home