chinchilla on the loose

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Drunk at Vogue

At least it's a short week, right?

The weekend was too good to ever end - but I spent way too much money on dinners and beers and all that stuff. Friday night was the only low key day, and Gus and I didn't do much but watch a roast of Flava Flave. I am usually the offensive one, and even I was offended by the cruel and politically incorrect humor that goes on at a roast - it was funny - don't get me wrong - but even I was uncomfortable for the people involved at times - was not expecting this.
Saturday we cleaned the kitchen in the old apt and then had fun for the rest of the night!
After working a shift at the store on sunday, I had the rents and bro over for dinner. hosted with them. Gus was a great help and had done most of the shopping for this and much of the cooking and dinner was a success. After 2 bottles of wine my parents and younger bro left full and happy. Thank you sooooo much Gus!


Yesterday, we decided to say buhbye to summer by doing the lake up proper and even brought the grill. The food was awesome, and the water felt amazing on my skin. I got a little too much sun even though I had screen on, but it was the way that summer days should be. After coming home and fulfilling our wing tradition we watched some more SATC - I really need to slow down on this or I'll have nothing left to watch - and I'll be sad : ( Or maybe I'll find another show to love.......but nothing is SATC!

Must not spend money next weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

baby, you're more than welcome!!!! This was a great weekend huh??? Thank you for a GREAT time!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home