chinchilla on the loose

Friday, February 05, 2010

Good Friday - Not THE Good Friday

So I'm heading up skiing for the weekend, got a room, about to rent some skis...life is good. Will miss the bish though.

The big story from the last couple of weeks is I did a shoe drive for Haiti at work. The email I sent out circulated around the whole company it seems and I had people I've never seen dropping shoes off in my cube. I was surprised my cube didn't smell like feet the whole time, or maybe I just got used to it. Anyway, I collected about 150 pairs of shoes for Soles4Souls which distributes gently used and new shoes all over the world where needed; and they pledged over 250K pair to Haiti. Since it's pretty tough to build a home without shoes, I'm pretty proud of myself. No back to work.
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home