chinchilla on the loose

Friday, May 02, 2008

The Art Outside

Ah, what a good day. What a difference a good night's sleep makes. Unfortunately, this made it really hard to get out of bed, lest it not happen again any time soon.

Today, a high school friend who I haven't seen in ages arrived to visit. He'll be here for four full days and I'll have to entertain some how. This means doing all the touristy things in Colorado - and probably eating too much! Yikes!

We have a real spring in Colorado, complete with beautiful days broken up by the dreary days that make growth and flowers and beauty of outdoors. And tonight I get to see Gus. Woohoo! And loooong weekend - sorta. = )

Tonight, I think sushi and first Friday art walk! And this time my friends won't get drunk and belligerent one hour into it...HA! I might see some art!

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Sweet fancy Moses, that was a lot of art! And I'm all kind of messed up from the not sleeping and the early getting up and the craziness. And I still don't feel sleepy! Waaah.

But it was a great day and it was fucking awesome seeing you after all these years!! Wooo! Looking forward to tomorrow! :D

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home